– It’s electric at the All-Star event, right? And that electricity starts even before the drivers climb into their cars. Here’s Daryl Motte with Motte’s Minute, driver style, All-Star style.
– We’re going to get the scoop, the breaking news. These are our friends. Say hello to our friends. Say hi to the whole world.
– Hey, how’s it going, guys?
– Farm life, I’m loving it.
– Yeah, it’s been fun. I’m trying to make fun ideas and keep you guys entertained as much as I can. So Paul’s always entertaining. So check us out. Maybe we’ll win the All-Star race tonight, a million dollars.
– A million dollars. Austin Dillon, thanks, man. I saw “Avengers.” It ruined my weekend.
– I saw you posted something on Twitter, yeah. How was it?
DARYL MOTTE: I was crying, man.
– There was some sad parts in it, man.
– I sat with four dudes and we were all pretending we had stuff in our eyes.
– Yeah, yeah, well, you know that happens.
DARYL MOTTE: A million dollars.
– Just a million? That’s it?
DARYL MOTTE: We could buy a lot of Volkswagens with a million dollars.
– A lot, man. A lot. You’re going to run out. You’re going to run out of buying Budlight, so–
– Have fun.
– Thank you.
– If you win the million, can I have $100?
– I mean, sure. What the heck? That sounds like a great deal.
– Good luck to you, man, a million dollars.
– Thank you, man. I’ll cut you a share of it.
– Oh, Joey said he’d give me $100.
– $101 from here.
– Boom. We’re getting rich. We’re getting rich. All right, have a good race.
– So would they have paid off. Do you think Bubba or Joey would have given him the $100 or the $101 if they had won?
– Drivers are so tight, they squeak. No way.
– I [INAUDIBLE].
– Them fightin’ words.
– Oh, boy.