– It’s NASCAR’s opening day, and its Super Bowl race, all rolled into one. The 60th running of the Daytona 500.
– I’m not sure who this is going to play out better for, veterans and experience, or that young, new talent that’s out there.
– Drivers, start your engines! My heart’s pounding. Boogity, boogity, boogity! Let’s go racing, drivers!
– Look at this! Oh, Skinhouse! He saved it!
– No, Jimmy Jones is not going to be able to save it.
– Jones did not.
– Come on. Jones’s teammate, Suarez William Byron, Jimmy Johnson. And the green and white checkered flag to end stage one, with Kurt Busch the stage winner.
Keselowski, contact, Elliott, slammed into the wall!
– Are you kidding me?
– Danica Patrick, Kasey Kahne–
– And Kevin Harvick.
– Oh man, oh man. Gosh, they get all crazy when it comes to the end of one of these stages.
– And it will be Ryan Blaney, the winner of stage two for team Penske.
– These runs that come so fast. You can’t protect against that run.
– Oh [INAUDIBLE] around off the bumper of Blaney! Almirola up to cover. Dillon. Where will he go?
– Now it’s gonna get there! Into Almirola! Around he goes. Austin Dillon wins the 60th running of the Great American Race.
– Oh, this is amazing.